Coming from a yacht stew background, we fully understand procedures on board and work hard to make the ordering and delivery processes as simple and quick as possible.
1. You can browse the website to see our full range of products available and look for inspiration. We have organised everything into categories that are relevant to life on board, such as Galley and Pantry, Laundry and Cleaning, Crew and Guest. If you know the Brand you are looking for, use the drop-down menu or the search bar to instantly find a specific product.
2. Create an account
To view prices and start saving items to your basket, you will need to create an account. Your full name and email address are all you need for this stage. Once set up, use your account to save your basket and create PDF quotations for approval.
3. Once ready to process your order, access your saved basket through your account. Please get in touch with us before processing your order, if you have any specific requests, such as delivery date, deadlines, etc, so we can be sure to factor this into your order. This is also the time to let us know if your vessel is VAT exempt. The VAT can only be removed from your quotations, once we have received all valid documentation from you.
4. Once the order is confirmed with the correct shipping and VAT details, you can pay directly through the website by card or bank transfer. Any out of stock items in your basket will be displayed with an estimated delivery date.
5. We will contact you when your order is ready for shipping/delivery, to confirm a delivery date. If any of the items you purchased are out of stock, the delivery date will be arranged when we receive all items (see Shipping for more details).
6. To reorder the same items again, simply log into your account and all past orders will be saved. You can duplicate and edit orders here and print out receipts and invoices for your accounts.